Back in 2004, the retail world began to grasp the potential of data analytics. Thanks to shopper purchasing history, Wal-Mart learned that customers had stocked up on strawberry Pop-Tarts just before Hurricane Charley, several weeks earlier. Thanks to forecasting, they were able to ship extra Pop Tarts just in time for Hurricane Frances. Supplies sold out quickly.
Today’s businesses have access to much more sophisticated tools and processes for analyzing data and optimizing performance. This means more insight into your customers, gains in operational efficiency, and the potential for a competitive edge.
Making Sense of the Data
Yet it’s easy to feel as if you’re drowning in a sea of hard data, unsure how it helps solve your most pressing problems. Even when you’ve identified areas for improvement and set the right goals, how does the data help you reach them?
This is where we excel. For 20 years, The Cooper Group has partnered with small and mid-sized firms to help you ask the right questions, use the right metrics, and apply the data to actionable strategies that build your brand and boost revenue.
What can our data analytics consulting do for you?
- Help you make smarter decisions throughout your organization.
- Give you a deeper understanding of your customer.
- Identify emerging trends.
- Reveal inefficiencies in your processes.
- Understand where your marketing is succeeding and failing.
- Measure internal processes and employee performance.
- Forecast consumer behavior.