Who spends half of their day online? That’s easy. Everyone. Adults in the U.S. now spend over five hours each day browsing, gaming, consuming, and sharing online.
The implications for marketing are clear. Keep up with current and emerging online platforms and how your customers use them, or become obsolete. For organizations that choose to invest in a sound, agile digital marketing plan, there are several key advantages—lower cost, larger reach, and real-time measurement of your results.
We help you develop a well-rounded, data-driven digital marketing strategy that brings a return on your investment. Depending on your goals and resources, your strategy might include email, social media, content marketing, mobile, or search engine marketing. After a thorough consultation, we can design the strategy you need to attract, convert, and retain your ideal customer.
Our Phased Approach
We start with reviewing your business goals, resources, and capabilities. If you’re currently working with a digital strategy, we’ll evaluate and update it. As businesses evolve, strategies must also evolve. Our phased process is both structured and flexible, designed to work for your organization, whether you’re large, small, or somewhere in-between.
- Discovery and Innovation
- Digital Strategy
- How can we leverage our brand, content, and audience through online platforms?
- How do we sustain our traditional business, while using digital marketing to build new, profitable revenue streams?
- Which channels and platforms are the best choice for our goals and strategy?
- How can we use automation tools while still focusing on customer personalization?
- How can we benefit from the disruption of traditional marketing channels?