Want to buy new running shoes from your smartphone while waiting in line at the post office? Why not? For consumers today, it’s all about choice, convenience, and instant (or at least very fast) gratification. More of us now shop online than in brick-and-mortar stores, and if that isn’t challenging enough for retailers, shopping has become ubiquitous. Customers want what they need, when they need it, wherever they are, on any device.
If they’re Amazon addicts, they might even expect that level of seamless, end-to-end personalization and fulfillment from your online store, as well.
It’s a challenging environment. The reality, however, is that online shopping and multi-channel retailing are here to stay, and the industry will continue to evolve. To thrive, traditional retailers must “up their game.”
The bottom line? Today’s consumers demand a unified, uniform omni-channel experience. Retailers unable to deliver will lose sales and customers to those willing and able to adapt.
Challenges of Omni-Channel Retailing
Supply Chain Strategy and Logistics: The need for inventory visibility, fast delivery times, and easy return policies is a never-ending challenge.
Technology Integration: The complexity of omni-channel retailing requires significant, ongoing investment in solutions that synchronize data across all channels.
Customer Engagement and Retention: Shoppers can seem fickle, and providing a great product is no guarantee of brand loyalty. Winning and retaining customers requires successful online marketing, including social media, search engine optimization, targeted e-mail campaigns, website optimization, strategic advertising, and more.
Our Omni-Channel Solutions
- Help you understand and overcome the unique challenges of each channel
- Ensure a unified, uniform experience across all channels, geographies, and formats
- Deliver customer engagement solutions that help you connect early and often, building relationships and driving sales
- Identify the best e-commerce platforms for your products
- Make sense of transactional data, and understand how it fits into your overall strategy
- Develop a winning strategy for managing your entire e-commerce system: customer service, technology, payment, fulfillment, and online marketing
- Implement custom analytics that not only deliver data, but help you make smart, forward-thinking decisions that bring ROI