Strategy: Analytics, Planning & Action
With us, strategy is not a destination without a roadmap. It is a fully integrated collection of actions (directions) your organization takes to create and maintain a competitive advantage (destination). We work with clients to develop and execute impactful strategies by:
- Identifying profitable trends
- Specifying growth opportunities, both organic and procured
- Integrating innovation that is scalable and measurable
- Outlining business unit and brand initiatives that make sense
- Creating and maintaining a solid portfolio management process
We work with clients to assess the possibilities of their current portfolio and to formulate a new portfolio. Included in this process is the development of repeatable models that create enduring competitive advantages.
- Managing portfolios for long-term sustainable value creation
- Identifying future growth platforms
- Customizing directives, metrics, and incentives across the portfolio
- Revamping and managing both core and non-core operations
- Devising defendable competitive advantages towards value growth
- Mobilizing assets toward sustainable profitability and growth
Business Unit Strategy
Driving business performance is challenging in highly competitive environments. Seemingly insignificant decisions and unforeseen incidents can disrupt business cadence.
It is a complex journey of large and small decisions made in a rapidly evolving external business environment that must take into account a company’s operating rhythm and leadership dynamics. Today, high levels of economic volatility complicate strategic planning and execution across the globe. Our Strategy Practice has the tools, experience, expertise, and insights to support clients throughout their strategic journey in today’s constantly evolving global economy.
Typical projects include:
- Organizing the launch of a new business concept
- Understanding and overcoming the catalyst of deteriorating business performance
- Developing a strategic response to initiatives by established and emerging competitors
- Understanding future risks and their implications for strategy
- Innovating a new business model to support strategic directions