You know your product or service better than anyone. You push hard and focus on execution. You gain a little ground, maybe even enjoy a bit of success, even though you lack a coherent strategy. But how long will that success last? Can you really sustain it in a hyper-competitive industry?
Probably not. Without a rigorous, data-driven strategy, failure is inevitable. You need the right information and a customized plan for how to make use of it across your portfolio. The truth is, these days, it’s easier to collect data than it is to turn it into profitable strategy.
The Cooper Group advises small and mid-sized companies like yours on clear strategies that help you make informed decisions. We don’t work from hunches, assumptions, or “one-off” decisions that create results that can’t be repeated or sustained. Since 1998, we’ve been working alongside firms like yours, creating smart, data-informed strategies that increase profits and leave your competitors in the dust.
Benefits of Data-Driven Strategy
- Identify profitable trends.
- Find growth opportunities, organic and procured.
- Integrate innovation that is scalable and measurable.
- Mitigate risk and reduce threat exposure.
- Outline business unit and brand initiatives that make sense.
- Create and maintain a solid portfolio management process.
Our team of seasoned consultants can advise you on strategies for your corporation or individual business units.
We assess your current portfolio and, if necessary, formulate a new one. We focus on developing repeatable models, for sustainable and enduring competitive advantages.
- Managing portfolios for long-term sustainable value creation
- Identifying future growth platforms
- Customizing directives, metrics, and incentives across the portfolio
- Revamping and managing both core and non-core operations
- Devising defensible competitive advantages towards value growth
- Mobilizing assets for enduring profitability and growth
Business Unit Strategy
It’s vital to focus on the external global business environment without losing focus on your internal business dynamics. Leadership dynamics, operations, and company culture also make a crucial difference in success or failure. Our Strategy practice can offer your departments and business units our expertise and support when you need it most.
- Organizing the launch of a new business concept
- Understanding and overcoming the catalyst of deteriorating business performance
- Developing a strategic response to initiatives by established and emerging competitors
- Understanding future risks and their implications for strategy
- Innovating a new business model to support strategic directions