Is your business performing as well as you’d like?
Are you losing ground to your competitors?
Do you know exactly how you’re doing in the market?
A brand audit from The Cooper Group gives you vital data and insight into your market position and performance. We all know that dominating your industry requires differentiating yourself from your competitors. Our brand audits uncover new ways to stand out in a crowded marketplace, even when you’re offering similar products or services.
Our audits provide a deep, detailed examination, analysis, and evaluation of your internal and external communications, organization, and market position.
What will I learn from a brand audit?
- Strategy: Evaluation of corporate, marketing, and brand, including mission, goals, and marketing objectives.
- Stakeholder Analytics and Research: Accurate and rigorous analysis of your customers, competitors, industry, and value.
- Positioning and Differentiation: Assessment of your brand strengths, targeting of consumers, competitive weaknesses, and key industry trends.
- Identity Principles and Systems: Visual branding and voice, communications, and consistency of branding and identity in all communications, internal and external.
- Brand Communications: What story does your brand tell, and is it the right one?
- Organization Design: Culture, hierarchy, alignment of marketing objectives with organizational efforts, resource acquisition.
- Brand Extension: Identify most promising areas of brand extension and analyze market position.
- Human and Marketing Resources: If inadequate to meet your goals, how can you augment with external resources/personnel?
For twenty years, we’ve offered strategic direction to small and mid-sized organizations who need an accurate, objective perspective on their brands. We’ll take the time to create the customized audit that gives you actionable information to succeed in a competitive market.